We value and respect your right to privacy. We work hard to protect the confidentiality and secure your Information. We will not share private Information about you with third parties without your permission, except for the specific reasons described below.
We may collect Information in many different ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register an account, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. User may be asked to provide traditional and contact information (name, email address, phone number and company name), non-financial identification information (username and password) and financial information in order to complete the process of your use or purchase of Services (credit card number and expiry date). However, User may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Information only if you voluntarily provide it to us. User can always refuse to supply personal Information, except that it may prevent him from engaging in certain Site related activities. Cookies are small pieces of information that we transfer to computer's hard drive of the User through his browser to enable our system to recognize User's browser. Cookies enable us to provide User with a tailored user experience and make it easier for you to use our Site upon future visits. User may choose to disable cookies. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
- User remains the owner of all Information he enters or uploads and has ultimate control over who has access to it. User controls that access via account that only he can create. It is your responsibility to safeguard the password information and not to give it to people you don't trust. We have no access to User's passwords or accounts.
- Personal Information: We limit the collection and use of personal information to the minimum required to provide our Services to you. In order to subscribe for the services, we require that you fill out a simple form. This form requests personal information such as name, company name, email address and phone number. We do not share the details with any third-parties.
- We store email addresses as securely as other personal Information. Your email address will not be passed on to any third-party for marketing purposes. However, we may use email addresses to advise Users of Services issues and Software updates.
- During the process of performing the Services we will also process Information in relation to user's own activities or the activities in relation to user's clients. This includes marketing materials such as press releases and target websites and other information such as their Google Analytics API key. For the purposes of this Policy, this information is treated as Personal Information.
- Feedback Information is used to improve our Services. We reserve the right to use anonymous Feedback Information for marketing purposes. Personally identifiable Feedback Information will not be used without your consent.
- Passive Information: We collect Passive Information from Users of our Site at different points on our Site and through our Software. Passive Information is used primarily to provide you with better Services and for internal resource management. Passive Information is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with third-parties, except as provided in this Policy. We reserve the right to use and control collected Passive Information.
Use of Information
When you use our Software you provide us with your implied permission to collect, use or disclose your personal Information in order to fulfill your customer service requests and support needs.
We may use and disclose the information you provide for the following purposes:
Service Providers. We may use third-party companies and individuals to help us operate our business and the Site on our behalf (e.g., maintenance services, administer activities such as sending out newsletters or notifications, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third-parties have access to your Information only for those limited purposes and are obligated not to disclose or use it in any other way.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of InfluencedApp or a third-party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. We may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the Information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
Software Improvement. We may use your personal Information to improve our Software and deliver Services to you in the most effective manner.
We do not share your personal Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process payments when placing an order.
Periodic Email Notifications.
When you subscribe for our Services, you are added to our email list that will be used to contact you occasionally with updates or special offers that could be of interest to our Users. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can opt-out of our emails at any time by following simple instructions telling you how to "unsubscribe".
Security of Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Our employees are required to protect the confidentiality of your Information and to comply with our established policies. Only authorised employees may access Information in order to fulfill their assignments.
- The security of your Information is very important to us. We use the Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL) in order to prevent misuse or release of personal Information. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee that any information you provide to us will not be subject to loss or alteration by unauthorized persons and hackers.
- Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" is a top priority. We do not request personal information in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.
- You may find links to third-party websites and online services on our Site. Please note that these websites and services follow different rules and have their own terms and conditions as well as customer service policies which are not under our control. Moreover, these third-party websites and online services may be constantly changing. Please read the website's terms and policies carefully before providing personal information or using their services. We are not responsible for their information security policies or practices.
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage our Users to check the date of the update to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal Information we collect.
If we make any significant changes regarding disclosure of your Information to third-parties, we will attempt to notify you prior to the effective date of the changes. If you do not agree with the changes in our use or disclosure of your personal Information, you must notify us prior to the date the modified policy takes effect that you wish to deactivate your account with us.
If you continue to use our Software and access our Services after notification about the changes then it would mean your agreement with such changes.
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy or any practices of this Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org